Monday, September 30, 2013

Love in Paris: Day I


My dream come true, visiting Paris.  I had the experience of my life in the City of Lights and Love. Paris has phenomenal architecture, it awed me from the moment I set foot on those cobblestone streets.  I can take endless photos of pure beauty in this place.  I think I'm in love with this city.  


This is what I wore on my first day stroll in Paris; +Rachel Roy sport pants, "the Clash" printed tee, acid wash +Levi's® denim jacket with a leopard +H&M scarf and my tasseled booties.  Comfort was key in this attire, because this is what I wore on my flight.  When we got to our apartment, it was still being cleaned so we left our luggage and explored around the area.  We realized that our building was in an amazing location in St. Germain-Des-Pres.  The streets were full of restaurants yet an overwhelming amount of designer boutiques were scattered all over the area as well.  Despite mostly window shopping, being able to visit countless designer stores all within a one week span was priceless.  Just as I imagined all the designer fashion I could ever want was right in front of me, the only thing missing was the $$$.  


More of Paris.... con't   

No comments: