Monday, September 23, 2013

Nouveau Grunge

Outfit Details:
Zara Tee | +H&M Blazer + Scarf | +Free People Jeans | +Nike Wedge Sneakers | +goyard paris St. Louis Tote 

Home from Paris which means back to reality.  This is what I wore arriving home from the airport.  No make-up, messy braid and a wardrobe that looks like it's been recycled from my trip.  Feeling a little tired, jet-lagged and sick; but somehow I still managed to pull something together that says "I don't really know where I am going with this look, but it sure is comfortable as hell".  In much simpler words I guess you can call it "Nouveau Grunge".  Paris was amazing! Had a fabulous time and I can't wait to share my photos with you all.  Stay connected with me on Instagram to view some of my Parisian adventure videos.     

No comments: