Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Frill Me Up











Vintage army | BCBGeneration dress | Zara sandals | Louis Vuitton speedy | +Rayban Sunglasses 

Opposites do attract! I love the girly feel of frills on a dress paired with a boxy camouflage jacket.  This is kinda my ideal duo, a girly-girl meeting the tomboy chic in her.  I'm also very fond of dynamic and versatile pieces that can help you cross over looks once in a while, depending on your mood.  A camouflage utility jacket is my go to piece for an easy, casual look.  Dresses however are my go to Summer piece.  When you're in doubt and it's hot outside, slipping a dress on might just be the easiest, cutest, fastest way to get ready.  The frills on this dress is an added touch of femininity which lead me to pair it with camo print.  I've already thought of several ways of how to style this dress in between seasons.  Stay tuned and see/read how to work with these earth tones and casual pieces for Fall.

No comments: