Monday, August 12, 2013

Visting Welland Canal







Last week I had the opportunity to visit the Welland Canal where shipping boats must pass through en route to delivery.  Located near Niagara Falls, Ontario which is where I was before we made a stop at this beautiful tourist spot.  I didn't have much time to really see the entire area; I am still very interested in seeing the museum and the history behind this man-made canal.  With the little time I had, I took as many pictures as I could.  I've been crazy obsessed with photography and when I'm not infront of the lens, I love capturing memories, people and architecture.  These are the things which I emotionally connect to so when I'm flipping through older photos I often feel as if I am living that moment again.  My outfit will be posted shortly, make sure you stick around.  A Nautical striped blazer followed me around during my Niagara region adventure.  This transitional piece of clothing from Summer to Fall is kinda my favourite thing to wear right now.

No comments: