Friday, July 19, 2013

Sexy Back









+Urban Outfitters dress | Zara sandals | +Ray Ban Sunglasses | +Michael Kors watch | Jade bracelet (from my mom)

"I'm bringing sexy back" - yup! It's not just Justin Timberlake, but many other ladies out there love to show and embrace their sexy backs, especially in this heat.  I hesitated buying this dress last Summer because I wasn't sure if I was able to pull bare back business.  Although, I'm glad I went back to the store and made this purchase.  You have no idea how cool it feels to have your back free of textile.  I wore this dress on a very humid day with little breeze, however every little bit which made its way thru the trees onto my back was priceless.  It's all about the hi-low cuts and thin chiffon materials that flow oh so freely in the Summer wind.  Nothing can stop me from making the most out this season. Bring it on Mother Nature!  I want to feel more warm, hot, humid air.  Show me what you got!

Fun Facts:

InFashion: Backless dress in the Summer.
Rationale: It's hot(sexy)!

No comments: