Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Watercolour

+Rachel Roy dress | +BCBGMAXAZRIA sandals | +Rebecca Minkoff bag | +kate spade new york necklace | Valentino sunglasses

This heat wave has everyone melting here in Toronto and there's nothing better to wear than dresses to keep cool.  This dress however, is an exceptional piece that I picked up at a Department store two Summers ago.  I was drawn to the combination of cut/style and the mix of colours of this dress screams "ice cool" to me.  I tend to pull it out of my closet when the temperature starts to feel like the tropics.  The bandana wrap feel of this dress makes me feel like I'm standing on white sand looking out to the ocean, waiting for the time to pass while I relax under the sunset.  But this is just a dream, in reality I'm just roaming around the city with this vivid +Rachel Roy dress and high heels embracing the present burst of heat and sunshine accompanied by essential bold Summer accessories.

Fun Facts:

InFashion: There's no shame wearing your splash of colours and accessorizing with more colours.
Rationale: Look how pretty the rainbow looks!






No comments: