Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Orange Sherbet








+BCBGMAXAZRIA dress | +Nine West wedge sandals | +Rebecca Minkoff mac bag | Valentino sunglasses 

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! This +BCBGMAXAZRIA dress makes me want to scream for ice cream and so much more.  I'm loving this colour and the whole monochromatic ensemble.  I wanted to put the emphasis on the boldness of the colour, so I accessorized with neutral sandals and sunglasses.  This way my standout pieces are the red/orange palette.  This colour rocks on olive to dark skin complexions and it's definitely a solid summer time colour.  

Fun Facts:

InFashion: Summer dresses.

Rationale: They keep you cool on hot Summer days and keep your style current.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G !! Love, love, love it!! This is one of my favourite colours for the summer. Thanks for the idea of the neutral colour sandal. I have a skirt that colour but wasn't sure what colour of shoes would go with it. TGIF xox MJ

Unknown said...

Love this colour too! Neutral sandals are definitely the way to go to balance the rich colour of summery dresses that us girls love to wear on hot day like today.

Have an amazing weekend and enjoy the glorious sunshine.

xo,