Saturday, June 22, 2013

It ain't over, til' it's over.













Zara overall | +Aritzia lace shirt | +H&M cardigan | Michael Kors jelly flip-flops | Rayban sunglasses | NY fitted cap via LIDS

Who's over it? I'm not, NO not at all!! I'm crazy about one piece dungarees right now.  I've been in and out of vintage stores, but I haven't found anything that fit me just right.  Until I made a trip to Zara and found this boyfriend fit overall that totally reminded me of the ones I used to have a decade and a half ago.  You know you've aged when you're raving about a fashion statement at a present moment, but you're recalling your child/teenage hood.  What style are you rockin' from way back when? Retro 60's, Hippie 70's, 80's Punk, 90's Grunge???

Fun Facts:

InFashion: Modern retro.

Rationale: Because there's so many inspiring eras in fashion far beyond my birth and perhaps yours.

No comments: