Monday, June 17, 2013

Sun Shining Day









+Aritzia top $29.99(sale) | +Danier Leather jacket | +Rachel Roy trouser | Zara sandals $79.90
+Marc Jacobs Intl bag | Rayban wayfarers

I hope you're taking every opportunity to embrace the Toronto sun, especially with all this rain that we've been getting.  I know I do! I take advantage of the days we are blessed with sunshine to take my blog photos.  These pictures were taken on a beautiful sunny day with a cool breeze from the wind.  My jacket from +Danier Leather always does the job in keeping me in style and warm on those nippy days.  I'm lovin' relaxed fit, ankle length trousers like the +Rachel Roy that I have on in these pictures.  When it comes to bottoms, the fit is very important to me.  A relax cut never disappoints! I kept the rest of the outfit simple with black and white to keep it minimal.  What I'm not getting enough of are those sandals that I snagged from Zara earlier this Spring.  I love the stacked heels and the woven black and white it's just so necessary this season.  You'll be seeing them a lot this Summer.  

Instagram
Follow me on Instagram 

No comments: