Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Lovin'



Vintage shirt | +Free People denim shorts | +ALDO Shoes (gladiators) | +Rebecca Minkoff mac bag | +Michael Kors watch | +Rayban Sunglasses (cat-eye)

Happy Monday! The long awaited Summer has finally arrived.  Time to bare some legs and flash those "killer" pedicures.  Add mini dresses and short shorts to the mix.  Here I'm wearing my coloured +Free People distressed denim that's perfect for the Summer.  I paired it with this vintage flower embroidered shirt that I found at Kensington Market which ended up to play out nicely with the greenery back drop in these pictures.  Of course a Summer outfit isn't complete without a bag and neither is my life. This +Rebecca Minkoff shoulder bag is staying close to me all season long.  I'm in love with the colour and it's the perfect size and fit for my lifestyle.  

No comments: