Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Punta Cana, DR: Magenta Magic








BCBGMaxazria dress | Vince Camuto cork platforms | LV eva clutch | Ralph Lauren necklace 


So what's hotter than pink? This BCBGMaxazria dress! I thought I'd let you know that the reason for my travel to Dominican Republic was to attend a friend's wedding.  I gotta say destination weddings are kinda fun! It sure is a great way to kill two birds with one stone, wedding + vacation at one destination.  Anyway, when I saw this dress I thought of the tan that I'd be getting before the wedding and how good my dark skin would look in this neon pink dress.  Fortunately enough I managed to get an even tan and I guess you can be the judge of how this dress really looked on me.  The asymmetrical lining and the whimsical flow of this dress is just appropriate for this occasion.  I'm happy to add this to my collection of dresses.  Watch out Summer, this dress will be on rotation with a casual approach.

Fun Facts:

InFashion (trending for a budget savvy individual): Destination Weddings

Rationale: Leisure and purposeful

No comments: