Thursday, May 16, 2013

Punta Cana, DR: A Casual Evening




Free People tee | UO studded denim | Juicy Couture platforms (old) | LV eva clutch | Kate Spade necklace | Michael Kors watch


Loose peplum tee and a studded pair of shorts kinda evening.  I love this vintage inspired denim from UO! Necessary purchase for my vacation and a steal for $29 from $79.  I'm looking forward to wearing them once we get a Summer-like weather stability here Toronto.  The wooden platform worked out well with these shorts.  Not to get off topic, but my suitcase was at maximum weight going to Dominican and was over-weight going back.  Yes we brought bottles after bottles of alcohol, but looking at these pictures.  I realized that my shoes might have been half of the weight of my suitcase. *LOL! I can't leave on a vacation without taking these wooden Juicy Couture platforms though.  They're comfortable, cute and so versatile.  I can wear them with sun-dresses, shorts or whatever it is I packed in my suitcase unknowingly.  I can also wear them all night long and make those long walks bearable in between restaurants and amenities within the resort.

What wardrobe piece that you absolutely have to take with you when you go down south?


Fun Facts:

InFashion: Vintage

Rationale: Sold at a reasonable price, affordable for many.




No comments: