Monday, May 13, 2013

Punta Cana, DR: Walk to the Beach

H&M swim and cover-up | Talula hat | Free People sunglasses | tote via Marshalls | Havaiinas flip-flops

On my first full day at the Resort, I wasted no time, heading straight to the beach at the crack of dawn.  It was such a beautiful walk; the greenery, sunlight and of course it's not a vacation without the scorching heat which us Canadians love.  The heat is one reason why I don't leave my room without my beach essentials.  

Here's a list of what I kept in my beach tote all week:
  1. Sunscreen, I recommend Aveeno if you have sensitive skin like me
  2. Beach Towel
  3. Sunglasses with UV Ray protection
  4. Hair elastics, I love to swim out to the ocean and I'm afraid to get my hair caught on anything
  5. Swim suit Cover-up
  6. Flip-flops
  7. Straw Hat
  8. Lipbalm with SPF
  9. Face cream to hydrate my skin from the salt water
  10. Camera
  11. and a Beach Tote to carry all your goodies

What are you taking to the beach this Summer? 



No comments: