Friday, May 17, 2013

Punta Cana, DR: Let It Flow

BCBGeneration dress | Dolce Vita gladiators | LV eva clutch | Kate Spade necklace | Michael Kors watch

Dresses are my Summer staple.  I guess it's the simplicity of dressing in once piece in warm weather and the comfortable, cool feeling against your body.  You know, the freedom of not feeling stuck in your wardrobe like glue on paper on a humid day/night.  These pictures were taken while I made my way to the Brazilian steakhouse near the beach.  As you can see I love loose, flow-y dresses when I know a heavy dinner awaits.  They provide no resistance oppose to tight dresses which literally feel like they're going to burst at the seams.  I love having the luxury of eating more.  There you have it, my trick to looking decent after a delicious full course meal.  What's yours.....?


No comments: