Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Essential









H&M blazer | Rachel Roy fringe top | Zara jeans | Truth or Dare studded pumps | Kensington Market leather cap | Kate Spade necklace

Who's ready for Spring? More importantly who's ready for white jeans? The minute March came around, I have been itching to pull out my white denims.  This post marks the first time this year that I am able to style a white pair of denim.  Like I mentioned in my previous posts, black and white are big this Spring, hence my outfit.  Though, soon enough you'll see me in my white on white ensemble.  White is such an elegant colour and I can't wait to style a completely white outfit, from head to toe.  In the meantime, take inspirations from my black and white approach.  

Fun Facts:

InFashion: White denims are Spring/Summer essentials.  Pair them with black and mix them with textures.  Textures are key to bring your black and white up a notch.  Just check out my leather, fringes and studs - need I say more...

Rationale: You have until September to rock your whites and better yet, you can never go wrong this season when wearing them with black - the ultimate flattery to any women's body.  

No comments: