Thursday, April 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday: NYC

At the pier, waiting to board our tour boat...

There she is...
Brooklyn Bridge
Lost in Times Square.
One city I never really get sick of visiting is New York City.  I'm a city girl, who enjoys the fast-paced city life.  These pictures were taken about 2 years ago, yes it has been some time since I set foot in the city that never sleeps.  I am longing to go back, but I just haven't found the time to take off for a weekend.  I'm hoping in the very near future to visit, because I am dying to shop till I drop.  I love the merchandise selection of American stores; there products are exclusive that you wouldn't dare to find in Toronto stores until several months later.  For now online shopping will have to suffice even though the shipping and import taxes are weighted duties that I absolutely hate paying for.  

Oh yes, New York City is not the only thing I miss very much.  I am also searching my closet for this crochet H&M dress from 2 years ago.  I'm seeing them again at H&M this year, this time the layer underneath is built in, where as mine was totally separated from the crochet.  It's definitely a piece that I'll be packing in my suitcase for my trip in T-14 days exactly.


No comments: