Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Choose-Day Tuesday: Going Green






H&M Conscious Collection top | AGJeans cargo | Nike wedge sneakers

Today I am choosing sustainable fashion à la H&M Conscious Collection.  This forest printed shirt cost me $14.95, it is made out of a 100% recycled polyester.  I love H&M's take on sustainable fashion; not only do they make it affordable for the masses, but they also provide fashion forward merchandise that is so right to wear for "right now".  I may not be perfect when it comes to saving the earth, but it's always in the back of my mind and I do what I can to contribute.  I always recycle, I reduce emissions by taking public transportation and did I mention I love vintage/thrift shopping.  On that note stay tuned for the goodies I snagged at a vintage store in Kensington Market this past weekend.  

So don't forget to RECYCLE, REDUCE, REUSE! What are you doing to make a difference?


No comments: