Monday, April 15, 2013

What's Your Colour?


NSF pants | Wilfred cropped sweater | H&M shirt | Dolce Vita boots | Michael Kors watch | J.Crew and Tory Burch bracelet | Vintage necklace  


"It's just another 'Manic Monday', Oh I wish it was Sunday" - I think almost every Monday I sing to The Bangles.  It's become my ritual at work.    

In addition to it being a Monday, gloomy days in Toronto continue.  Everyday I see the sun peeking out from behind the dark clouds, but still feeling too shy to come out and play.  Nevertheless, with a good attitude and a pink wardrobe, I feel as if sunny days are already upon us.

Fun Facts:

InFashion: Wear a colour that makes you happy.  It's obvious that pink really does turn things around for me, regardless of the weather.  

Rationale: Coloured pants are very trendy especially throughout the warmer days to come.  I suggest you don't go crazy on this trend, but one or two pairs of your favourite colour will suffice your pastel, neon, bright colour fix.     


No comments: