Thursday, March 13, 2014

Vintage Denim


Today I'm channeling my inner child through this vintage denim dress.  Remember childhood, where we were once living an innocent, care free life, before the days of bills and mortgages; where our style was based on our mother's choice of clothing.  But, some things never changed - I loved denim then, and I still love it now.  Although many years have passed, this is proof that you never really grow out of our style which to some extent is passed down by our mothers.  I wish I could find a photo of me wearing a dress in similar style to the one I have on here, except that back then it was probably one in green corduroy with a black turtleneck underneath.  Of course I was 4ft tall and my hair was bigger and curlier.  Imagine that image beside these photos and as scary as it sounds they might actually look rather identical.  *Yikes! Vintage dress comes with an appropriate vintage story.  



Outfit Details:

Zara stripe tee
Vintage denim dress
+Coach tassel booties
+Rebecca Minkoff wallet/bag
Simon's leather glove
+Gap toque

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love how cute and girly this outfit looks.x Love the denim dress and the pop of colour by your gloves. Pretty as always! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Have a lovely weekend.x
xxxx
Stephanie
vidathings.blogspot.co.uk