Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Make it Bright


As much as I love wearing the dark warm colours of Winter, a little touch of bright colours can slightly lift your Winter spirits.  They help you get out of bed on a cold, snowy morning. I chose to lighten up my day/night with this neon sweater from Zara.  It's functional, weather appropriate and the Winter brights are so fun to play around with.  I suggest not putting your denim jackets away just yet or at all.  They're a great layering piece under coats, and wool knits. It's so versatile, which makes it so necessary.  My denim jacket is from a vintage store in Kensington market.  Best way to buy a pair +Levi's®, vintage and affordable.


Outfit Details:

Zara Sweater
Vintage +Levi's® Denim Jacket (men's)
+AG Jeans Cargo Pants
Dolce Vita Boots

No comments: