Wednesday, October 9, 2013

When in Paris...


When in Paris, set aside a full day for Versailles.  The garden of Versailles is a must see, as well as Marie-Anttoinete's chamber and the Chateau de Versailles.  The amazing length of the garden is truly a sight, with an abundnace of greenery and a canal that runs over a kilometre.  These pictures were taken in one of the labyrinths we entered while wandering the garden.  I thought of it as being the best place to shoot, there were less tourists and a good balance of colour with my mustard knitted Zara sweater.  The garden was only the beginning of my adventure in Versailles.  There were many miles to walk that day, but the scenery was well worth it, and with the help of ice cream pit stops and a glass of wine for refreshments the distance was bearable.  I was dressed several of my favourite Zara pieces.  The black skort has become my #1 Fall transitional piece; I finally found the mustard knit sweater that I've been looking for since last Fall/Winter in one of the Zara stores in Paris.  Shopping in Paris is never a disappointment, whether it's high-end, contemporary or affordable fashion brands - like Zara.   I apologize to only be giving you a small peak into the garden of Versailles, but I really just want you to go and see the whole entire place yourself.  I guarantee the experience will be memorable and this won't change today, tomorrow or the next day.


Outfit Detail:

Zara Knit Sweater
Zara Skort
Coach Boots
+Louis Vuitton "Eva" clutch/crossbody
Chloe Sunglasses

No comments: