Friday, October 11, 2013

Parisian Grunge


Nearing the end of my trip in Paris my outfits were challenged by the clean clothes that I had left in my suitcase.  You might remember this +Rachel Roy sweater from my earlier Paris moments on the blog.  This was my last full day in Paris but I still had so many things to see and do before I left this beautiful city.  So I kick started the morning with cafe au lait and a croissant to go, and then enjoyed a short brisk walk to the Cemetery.  What's so special about a Cemetery? Well the grave of the young and desirable rock n' roll star Jim Morrison is a popular site to visit in this Cemetery.  We took these photos while taking a break in our search of Jimmy's grave.  Inspired by the hipsters around this area, it wasn't hard at all to fit in looking like this, layers upon layers and denim over denim.  Lucky me, this burgundy toque came in handy, managing this crazy afro puff of mine.  If only I spoke French fluently, I could have been identified as a local Parisian.  


Outfit Detail:

+Levi's® Denim Jacket
+Rachel Roy Sweater
+BCBGMAXAZRIA Long-sleeve Crewneck
Zara Boots + Toque
+Louis Vuitton "Eva" clutch/crossbody

No comments: