Wednesday, October 30, 2013

On a Casual Note, Sneakers are Best!


Casual, cool and collected today on the blog.  As you can see the sneakers are out, and I've never felt so comfortable around town as I am in these pictures.  The feeling of being able to walk for miles is not only comforting for my feet, but for my mind as well.  Not a thought of a foot ache while I roamed the city.  That same day I discovered the art of "Ai wei wei" displayed at Nathan Phillips Square.  It's genius and artistic.  Shout out to the creative mind behind it.  Now back to fashion, my favourite form of art, I hope these pictures were enough to show you all my idea of "casual".  Sneakers are best on days like these, and a pretty statement necklace is a great way to add a little femininity with the boy plaid shirt and sneakers.     


Outfit Details:

+Roots Canada Plaid Shirt
NSF Jeans
+Nike Sneakers

No comments: