Monday, October 28, 2013

Finally, Fall


Ah, my favourite time of the year.  It's unfortunate to have such a small window of time to really rock you're long awaited Fall wardrobe.  I'm wearing my favourite wool skirt from +jcrew   Bearing some legs without nylons allowed me to enjoy the socks and booties with a skirt look.  It's very school girl appropriate minus the plaid and knee highs.  Being obsessed with earth tones right now brings me closer to Fall.  As you can see, I'm in love with all the brown and beige this autumn so I pulled my +Louis Vuitton "speedy 35" out of its dust bag after so many months of storage.  The damier canvas and leather trimming is so perfect for this time of year.  Never having to worry about forgetting anything at home, because you have more than enough room to fit your daily essentials in this bag.  

By embracing the beauty of Fall in these photos with this outfit, I hope I've inspired you to get up today and get dressed for Fall.  Happy dressing and thanks for reading!  


Outfit Details:

+Gap Cardigan
J.Crew Wool Skirt
+DOLCE VITA Boots

No comments: