Friday, October 4, 2013

Meet me in Paris


Take a stroll into the Louvre through my perspective.  I spent the whole day in this museum admiring art, sculptures and historic interiors.  Such interesting surroundings and there's so much to learn, but so little time.  Clearly it's impossible to view and appreciate every single piece in one day.  Although, I did visit all the sections available for viewing, but I have to admit I only stopped to look at the things that really caught my interest upon a quick glance.  It was definitely an overwhelming art experience, but worth the time and foot ache.  You should visit when you're in Paris next.  


Spotted at the Musee du Louvre sporting a blouse that emulates the Mediterranean exhibit and its artifacts.  No, not planned at all! Here it is again, my +Banana Republic trench coat, layered with my turkish inspired printed blouse from +Rachel Roy paired with my ultra soft/stretchy +AG Jeans skinnies.  Carrying my +Louis Vuitton Eva crossbody/clutch to store all my daily essentials.  Ready for anything is how I base my Parisian wardrobing every morning.  Night to day outfits are necessary to minimize traveling and outfit changes, unless the evening calls out for a different type of party.       


Stay tuned, next stop is Versailles....

No comments: