Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Boho


One fine Fall afternoon, the wide-leg cotton mix polyester romper came out to play.  You know those days when we are least expecting a ray of sunshine, and then, "bam!", lovely warm, sunny Fall weather visits Toronto.  On these days the only thing you really want to wear are lightweight pieces that are easy to put on.  Without any doubt in mind, I went straight for this wide-leg romper.  Anything loose and comfortable was key.  You might not be able to see them, but if you can, my love of  Birkenstocks is no longer a secret.  What else can I say? I think the Birkenstocks were absolutely perfect with this attire.  Do you agree or disagree?  A wide-leg, printed romper paired with a Levi's denim jacket, Birkenstocks and a messy "high-top" bun is how I take "Boho-Chic" around town on a "not so Fall" season of a day.   


Outfit Details:

+Urban Outfitters  Printed Romper 
+Levi's® Denim Jacket
Birkenstocks "Madrid" Sandals

No comments: