Monday, October 21, 2013

A Perfect Combination


Feeling like a soccer referee in this stripe blazer, except without a whistle.  But who can really resist the perfection of black and white together? Minimal with high impact is how I like to describe the simple pairing of black and white.  You've seen it, you've worn it, and there shouldn't be anything holding you back from wearing this dynamic duo together.  The key to this ensemble is balance.  I feel a little bit more comfortable with wearing more black with touches of white, unless of course it's Summer.  I have to say that I really love my whites in the Summer, especially a head-to-toe white statement outfit.  Let's not get off topic though, it's Fall and the power of black is just right at this time.  I kept this outfit minimal by wearing all black, so my stripe blazer could pop a little bit more than usual.  I also love mixing prints whenever I can to add a little contemporary to the classic look.    


Outfit Details:

+H&M Blazer
Zara Pants + Shoes

No comments: