Monday, August 26, 2013

White on White Affair












+H&M tee | Zara skort | +Topshop necklace | +Rayban Sunglasses | Dolce Vita sandals

This Summer I've loaded up on tees, from plain to graphic, solid to printed.  I want them all, but do I need all of them - probably not! With this thought on my mind, I've narrowed down two criteria, first cost, second durability.  I opted for fabrics that are 100% cotton in the $15-30 range.  If you're an H&M fanatic and a deal seeker like I am, you must have seen this t-shirt being sported in the "New Icons" model campaign.  You might also have seen this same shirt all over my Instagram page.  Over-worn tee, I think not! Buying this for $14.95 is beyond a steal.  Another round of applause for this Zara skort.  Look familiar? At a fraction of the cost of an achitectural designer piece - you must have bought the same pair too.

So, who isn't obsessed with black and white.  This obsession is the sole reason why I pulled this look together.  I'm a sucker for black accessories and what goes better with black, none other than white.  Here's just a few of my favourite pieces all together in one photo.  Totally diggin' the white on white action.

What do you think?



No comments: