Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Little Black Dress (LBD)











+Dorothy Perkins dress / Zara sandals / +Expressions Jewellery (necklace) 

An essential in your wardrobe...the one of many in your closet...a fashion basic that's forever classic...the one and only dress you'll ever need in any occasion...it's your little black dress (a.k.a LBD)!  My little black dress is by Dorothy Perkins, sold exclusively at the Hudson's Bay Company.  I love the comfortability of this dress, it's not too tight, but not too loose either.  It's just right! What can I say, the Dorothy Perkins designers have nailed my size and figure.  My heart has grown fonder of this brand ever since I purchased this dress.  What's even better are it's prices.  It's reasonable, definitely affordable, and did I mention that the brand is under the Topshop umbrella.  You know, that retailer that brought a little of that British punk-London style to Toronto.  Today Topshop stores are successfully opening all over North America and Asia.  I can't guarantee a store near you, but one thing I'm sure is that Topshop will always provide you the latest, and the trendiest fashion pieces.

Available online.  SHOP TOPSHOP 

No comments: