Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hip in Blue: Denim Vest












+Levi's® denim vest | +Free People maxi dress | Coach sandals | +Rebecca Minkoff cross-body | +Rayban Sunglasses (aviator) | vintage necklace

Maxi dresses in the Summer are typical, but under a denim vest pretty much sums up my style.  Catch me everywhere with this classic +Levi's® denim vest along with my summer florals and maxi dresses.  You might also see my beloved vintage gold chains in the mix.  For those of you who don't know, I am a (costume)  jewelry hoarder.  Most of the jewelry I own are over a decade old or have been innovated for my satisfaction.  I love finishing any look with accessories.  If it's not jewelry, it's definitely shoes and handbags.   

Fun Facts:

InFashion: Dresses with denim (vest, jacket etc...)

Rationale: It's versatile and there are plenty of ways to style denim.  Try my look, I guarantee that you would be the most comfortable chick while on your weekend daytime summer adventures.


No comments: