Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Punta Cana, DR: Last Evening



Free People dress | Coach jelly sandals | Michael Kors watch | LV eva clutch


Post rain showers and pre-thunderstorm, in between mother nature's flare up these pictures were taken.  Had to cut the photo shoot short, because it literally started pouring during my blog picture parade.  Thank God that it only poured on our last evening at the resort.  Although I did come prepared with my plastic jelly sandals, so I could dance in the rain without having to worry about my shoes getting ruined.  It was also a great substitute for my high heels.  I recommend that you buy a pair if you don't already own one.  They are useful and can be necessary especially on those humid rainy days when hunter boots are just way too hot to put on.  


Shop Jelly Sandals

No comments: