Monday, April 8, 2013

Naughty by Nature


Jeans: Hudson | T-Shirt: Hudson's Bay Company, Signature | Denim Shirt: UO | Jacket: Roots | Boots: BCBGeneration


 Sometimes we underestimate the durability of our denim, but they're actually stronger than we know.  Good denim should be able to overcome the roughness of life.  Yes they rip and slowly loose their natural colour, but it's our personality and individualism which gives our denims its character.  I wanted to emulate the life of one's denim through these pictures of me frolicking in the woods.  I paired my denim on denim trend with an HBC Signature menswear tee and my two-year old moto boots.  

Fun Facts: 

InFashion: Wearing denim on denim on denim... you get the point.

Rationale: Denim is something we wear all year round. Denim is definitely a smart investment if you don't already own some.  Wearing denim on denim is a great way to achieve a casual and trend appropriate look, especially considering that warmer sunny days are nearing us.  Don't be afraid to try different washes because that's what makes it interesting.  



I love hearing from you guys! Don't forget to leave your comments down below.  


No comments: