Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Love is in the Air"



So, while taking a long stroll at the park with the purpose of trying to find a set for this shoot,  my camera ran out of battery.  Fortunately, I had a reliable cell phone that was fully charged.  I really wanted to make this a fun, moving shoot but the iPhone doesn't capture as well as my Nikon.  Nevertheless, the photos still turned out well.  It was a pretty laid back afternoon for me, I was enjoying the sunshine before it set and indulging in some fresh air.  My Nike wedge sneakers are going to be on heavy rotation this Spring, not only because they're black & white (Spring's favourite duo this season) but because they're so comfortable.  Their comfortability and the extra 2" inches they give me are definitely a few of their special features.  Some of the things that I'll be digging out of my closet this Spring are my graphic tees, hoodies and my leather jackets that I've recycled over the years.  I can't wait to style what I've recycled from last Spring into this season's latest trends!  


Fun Facts:

InFashion: Dynamic duo of Black & White | Wedge Sneakers

Rationale: Black & White is a classic duo that can go on from season to season.  Who doesn't love a little black and a little white in their wardrobe? This Spring, try a more bolder look, think geometry with shapes and architecture.   


Wedge Sneakers: Nike Dunks | Printed Jeans: Free People | Hoodie & Tassle Crossbody: Roots | Leather Jacket: Danier | Graphic Tee: Zara $15.90 | Round Sunnies: Free People $18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this website will be famous among
all blogging and site-building users, due to it's pleasant articles or reviews

My web-site - ミュウミュウ店舗