Wednesday, March 13, 2013

In Transition



Pants (Chino): Gap | Sweater: Zara | Jacket: Roots | Beanie: $0.99 @ Pickering Flea  | Shoes: Pikolinos (from Spain) | Gold Chain: Vintage | Watch: Michael Kors | Bag: LV (Speedy35)


I guess right now we're caught in between Winter and Spring.  We can leave the parka at home for now, but we still need to wrap ourselves up with warms knits and toques.  I wanted to bring Spring into this look, so I decided to dig deep into my closet and search for a piece that would make me feel closer to "Spring".  After much searching, I found this three year old coral chinos from the Gap, as good as new.  I paired this chinos with one of my knitted sweaters from Zara and comfy oxford with bare ankles.   My look show my hopeful thinking that Spring might just come tomorrow and Summer will not be far behind.

No comments: