Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Girls in Sneakers


My fave looks! I love how these girls rocked their Marant's.



I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling the juxtaposed looks these chics pulled with their skirts and sneaks...





I want ALL of 3 of these styles and colours!



I've been converted! The Wedge Sneaker trend has grown on me, in fact I'm actually a little obsessed.  Attention Trend shoppers! I know this particular pair of Isabel Marant can be a little heavy in the pocket, so I've done a little shopping around town and checked out several reasonable alternatives.  Give thanks to the mass merchants who are up to par with their trend forecasting, these merchants are able to provide us with a pair to suffice our "wedge sneaker needs".  

Here's my top 3 brands that will give you the satisfaction of rocking the Wedge Sneaker Trend inspired by the one and only designer Isabel Marant.    


No comments: