Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Over Everything


I've got this thing about wearing Summer dresses all season.  I don't wear them enough all year round, and when Summer rolls around I get so excited that I just want to wear them all the time.  Here I am wearing this spaghetti strap vintage silk dress for the first time this year.  An old purchase, but still currently circulating around the closet, always anticipating its next meeting with the sun.   If you have been following my blog, you will know that I spend much time stuck in a neutral and denim world and therefore, this outfit should come as no surprise.  The simple palette of neutrals can match anything in your wardrobe, and there's always a piece of denim that you can throw on just about anything.       



Outfit Details:

Vintage silk dress
+Levi's® denim vest
+Juicy Couture platform sandals

No comments: