Thursday, July 17, 2014

City Life // Distillery District


My time in Toronto has been limited this Summer.  I've been flying the friendly skies almost every day since the month of May.  It's been crazy, my sleep has been at a minimum.  Life has been moving at the speed of an aircraft.  I almost can't even catch up on being normal.  Ok, maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration.  Although I can admit to the fact that I haven't been able to keep up with my blog over the last couple of months.  However, the good news is that I've got a few posts waiting to be published ASAP.  


When I'm not resting, I can be found in and around Distillery District.  It's probably one of my favourite places in Toronto.  I'm a sucker for anything vintage, and historic places always peak my interest.  I enjoy walking the cobblestone streets while visiting quaint galleries and crafty shops.  Summer time adventures in the city call for simply one piece of a wardrobe, A DRESS! In the last six months I've managed to learn how to maximize my time off, and yes, I've applied that same  lesson when dressing out of my uniform.  Hence this digital floral print dress from Patterson J Kincaid, it's lightweight with sewn in pockets which is always a plus in my books.  On this day, the only thing I put on is this dress, paired with a city bag that's big enough to carry my daily essentials, completing the look with these Zara mules which are made solely for day time walks.  


Outfit Details:

Patterson J Kincaid dress
Zara mules
Valentino sunglasses

No comments: