Friday, May 16, 2014

Neutral


One with nature in my neutral outfit.  Perfect for Spring; white, tan leather and snake-skin print flats all in the mix.  I just love the clean look that neutral brings to an ensemble, and the warm tan leather just adds enough personality to make this outfit complete.  I'm always a fan of mixing soft materials/colours with hard tough exteriors, hence the leather and the snake-skin print.  

Although this may be my ideal everyday outfit, I can only really wear this when off duty.  Thus, most of the time you can find me clothed head to toe in navy blue, flying the friendly skies that I love so much.  I hope you guys are doing what you love and if you aren't, it's never too late to follow what your heart desires.       


Outfit Details:

+BCBGeneration sweater
Zara pants
+GUCCI bag

No comments: