Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Boardwalk'in


I have to say that I love, love, love living by the lake.  It's a fantastic back drop for a photo shoot, I mean the water, the boats, and the city skyline are only a few of the perks.  The neighbourhood is friendly and outdoor activities are endless here all year round.  When my fiance and I are not taking photos, we're either jogging our usual 5km or following the waterfront bike trail east to the Woodbine beaches.  Today however, was a different day, I was "on-call" for work so we decided to take a fun stroll on a boardwalk and take photos as we went.  Wearing my favourite shoe of the Summer, these Zara mules are everything to me right now.  It's now almost Summer and I've been wearing them ever since the weather went above zero degrees.  Haha! It's a Canadian thing, always embracing the warmer weather.  Anyway, midi-dresses are a must in my closet.  Here I've kept it modern and super casual with my outfit by adding a chambray button-up shirt over this floral midi-dress and of course some personal essentials, a hat and my +Rayban Sunglasses.        


Outfit Details:

+Free People dress + hat
Zara shirt + shoes

No comments: