Friday, March 28, 2014

Texture


Staying warm with much needed texture on a cold day in a monochromatic outfit of 'ox-blood'.  The two pieces I've put together here can be seen individually in my past blog posts .  This chunky +Aritzia knitted turtleneck has gotten so much usage this Winter.  It's cozy, warm and I think deep burgundy just grab people's attention every time.  The A-line knee-length skirt is from several years ago from +H&M.  Founded on a sale rack for the unimaginable price of $15 CDN.  Sometimes I have a hard time letting go of some things in my closet; and yes this is absolutely one of the few pieces I've kept and will still keep with me into the distant future.  Expect to see more of my old pieces coming back out again on the blog.  I've made 2014 a year of frugality.  My fiancĂ© and I are planning to get married this year, and yes he's putting me on a shopping diet, but I negotiated my fashion essentials/basics to be a necessity.  


Outfit Details:

+Aritzia sweater
+H&M skirt
+Louis Vuitton speedy35

No comments: