Monday, January 13, 2014

Street Style


A stroll through Bloor West, around Korea town.  I was on my way to a Japanese Ramen restaurant, my favourite spot for hot soup to combat this frigid Toronto weather we've been having.  Staying warm with my necessary cold weather accessories which include this wool hat that I found at the Hudson's Bay, the softest plaid scarf from the +Gap and this black pair of leather gloves which I definitely can't do without.  Bundled up with an oversized Winter white knit sweater, +H&M coat and a pair of +Free People skinny jeans.  Simple and cozy.              


Outfit Details:

+H&M Coat
+Free People Jeans
Zara Boots
+Gap Scarf
Wool Hat via Hudson's Bay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love everything about this outfit dear.x So chic and stylish, yet comfy! That coat is gorgeous and I love the colour combinations! The hat adds such a nice touch to the outfit! So pretty.
xxxx
Stephanie
vidathings.blogspot.co.uk