Sunday, December 29, 2013

In Holiday Spirit


Although Christmas has passed, I'm still in the Holiday spirit.  This was taken early in December, the day my fiancĂ© and I gave our humble abode a festive look.  We had so little time to decorate that it literally took us a few days to set everything up; the lights, the skirt, the presents.  I didn't want to miss out on the outfit opportunity to sport my #hmisabelmarant top + bottom. I effortlessly styled them together, taking these photos in between our set-ups.   Being festive with red lips and silver accessories added some colour and bling to the simplicity of this outfit.  Something I'm really keen on maintaining for the new year is sticking to basics.  I really don't think I have much of a budget to go wild with shopping in the new year due to the wedding planning and all.  I just have to make a lot of wardrobe re-creations from old/new seasons, and yes, I intend to take a whole lot of inspiration from upcoming trends and my style icons.  

No comments: