Monday, November 4, 2013

#myDanier


"Everything old is new again this Fall", says I, as I pull out all of last year's Fall favourites from my closet.  Found this leather jacket at +Danier Leather many, many years ago.  The jacket and I actually go way back.  I remember purchasing this jacket at the store and the sales associate had told me that this was a limited style.  It really didn't matter to me at that point, because I had already fallen in love with it the minute I saw it.  What drew me close to it is the zipper detailing, never mind mentioning the softness of leather which made me try it on.  The minute that happened I never wanted to take it off.  Of course this purchase happened off season, Summer had just arrived and if it wasn't for the weather I probably would have walked out with it on.  Today I'm still wearing this leather jacket and it feels different every year.  A good reason to say that leather is such a timeless piece.  Although your wardrobe every season might change, you can always count on the leather to make you feel "oh so chic".             


Outfit Details:

J.Crew Dress
+H&M Turtleneck
Zara Shoes

No comments: