Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Days Like This


Autumn, my favourite season.  The effect Fall has on nature is beauty on it's own.  I love the contrasting colours of the leaves which hang sparingly on dark wooden branches and the mess that they create when they fall.  Always a perfect day for photos! I came out to play with this roaring tiger sweater of mine which kept me warm throughout the day.  The image is so fitting in this setting; nature and the wild.  I look forward to days like these where I'm properly layered with my puffer coat and slouchy boots; effortlessly styled, strolling in a beautiful park on a brisk Fall day.  This sweater is not quite like the designer Kenzo Paris piece that all the top bloggers are wearing. However, it's roar is not to be taken lightly and can be an inspiration for you to find a similar non-designer item for much less which still makes a fashion impact.  


Outfit Details:

C.O.A. Puffer Coat
Signoreli Sweatshirt via Hudson's Bay
BCBGeneration Boots 

No comments: