Monday, September 9, 2013

Last Days





+Free People dress | Zara booties | +Rebecca Minkoff Mac bag | +Rayban Sunglasses | +Tiffany & Co. bracelet & necklace 

The days we hope would never come are slowly creeping in.  The morning breeze is cooler and daylight is becoming shorter and shorter as the days pass.  I'm sure you've seen me wear this denim +Free People dress countless of times, so I only took detail shots of it.  I wanted to show you why this dress has been on repeat in my wardrobe rotation.  The length is perfect to be worn with any shoes, although I happen to love the booties look with this dress.  The lace hem and waist detailing gives a romantic feel to the hard, rugged denim look and I think it's only right to pair this rock, chic combo with my +Rebecca Minkoff shoulder bag.  What do you guys think??? 

No comments: