Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fresh Air











+Free People dress | +Sam Edelman sandals | +GUCCI bag | Chloe sunglasses | +kate spade new york necklace

Nothing feels fresher than wearing white on a hot Summer day.  What makes this white dress even more special to me is the embroidery around the waist line.  I loved it the minute I saw it and with my retail luck I found it on sale in the beginning of Summer.  I try to not be an impulsive shopper when I go into stores.  So if it requires me to wait a little time to make the purchase, I do.  Now let's get back to the embroidery of this dress.  Doesn't it just scream "boho" to you?  I love intricate detailing such as embroidery and lace on a simple piece of clothing.  It gives it that personality that would reflect the person wearing it.  I guess all I was missing in this outfit was a Summer topper.  I'm still in search of a camel coloured fedora or even more daring "leopard print" that I could wear on my weekend adventures.  What makes a great outfit for me is the right detailing on clothes with perfect statement accessories.  

No comments: