Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wild and Free

+BCBGMAXAZRIA top | +Ralph Lauren bottom | +Danier Leather jacket | +Nike "skyhigh" dunks | +Marc Jacobs Intl hobo bag | Kensington Market leather cap | Zara tiger necklace 

Leopard spotted at the beaches jumping and running free!  Where is it from? Ralph Lauren, Denim & Supply.  An affordable line from the designer who modernized the late 1960's hippie style, also known as "boho", also made popular in the mid 2000's by Sienna Miller and the Olsen sisters.  I adore these ladies and their laid back, hobo-like style which they rock with class and individuality.  This is the sole reason why I dressed these leopard pants with comfort and my own personal style in mind.  I wanted to prepare myself for a long day full of travelling around the city.  The wedge sneakers were necessary and the rest of my outfit just fell into place after I put on those leopard pants.  My leather jacket is something that I always bring around with me, and in this case it was weather appropriate.

Have I inspired you to go wild and rock leopard pants yet? If so, let me know how you would dress your leopard prints?


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very stylish and well made. My experience with the cwmalls.com was fantastic.I get complements on the leather jackets because of how unique they are and how high quality the material they adopt.