Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Vintage Treasure


Weekend Vintage Finds:

  1. Men's Levi's Denim Jacket $39
  2. Traditional Chinese Embroidered Shirt $25
I've been on a search for an oversized denim jacket, and coincidentally I found the perfectly worn in Levi's denim jacket at a vintage store in Kensington Market.  I couldn't pass up its "second hand" price and it's personality just won me over.  My second gem was the embroidered shirt; it was just so unique and what can I say I'm kinda of sucker for flower embroidery.  I love handcrafted pieces, it wins my heart every time.  




Video Outfit Details:
Zara sweater + jeans | Steve Madden leopard slippers | Kate Spade necklace | Michael Kors watch

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your vintage finds are so amazing!!! You look stunning in that yellow top and the leopard flats are so cute. great video, I am your new follower on gfc.
Follow me on rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

just found out i am already following you via gfc, i am following you on bloglovn now..
kisses
rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thank you once again for your kind words Kim! I'll be checking in with rock4less.blogspot for your updates.

<3 Hannah