Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Splash of Colour


Blazer & Floral Shirt: H&M | Shorts: Topshop | Boots: Nine West | Crossbody/Clutch: Pour La Victoire

So here's how to wear your Spring shorts.  Since our weather here in Toronto hasn't been very "Spring Like", wearing stockings is always a great way to stay warm while rocking your favourite summer shorts.  These pink shorts happen to be one of my favourites.  I love that they're high-waisted and a little loose.  I know coloured shorts may seem a little casual at times, that's why today I paired mine with a floral button up shirt and a tailored tweed blazer.  I know floral and plaid may seem a little 90's, but for some odd reason I love how these two prints mix in with each other.  They both compliment each other's busyness.   

Fun Facts:

InFashion: Spring into florals 

Rationale: Florals can also be mixed into other prints, given the right palette and shapes.  Try large print florals with small print florals, or try florals with plaid like I have.  

No comments: