Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Grunge Life


Utility Jacket: Roots (old) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Leopard Pants: Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren | Denim Shirt: Men's Dockers | Tee & Wedge Sneakers: Zara 


This past weekend I spent some time enjoying the beautiful sunshine in a gorgeous Rosedale neighbourhood park.  I sported a weekend outfit, hence it was built for comfort.  I'm all about versatility, I like outfits that allow me travel by any means, by car and by foot.  My wedge sneakers and I have become BFF's and the soft feel of cotton against my skin is still a must in my wardrobe.  If only you guys could feel the texture of my pants.  I've never felt pants as so soft as this pair from Denim & Supply.   

Thank you for staying in tune with InFashion Rationale! I finally made my decision from yesterday's "Choose-Day-Tuesday" post and ...... (drum roll) made my purchase, white skort, last night on +Zara Canada online.  I'm so excited to wear this number.  

See you soon!

Shop this Skort at Zara

No comments: